What you don’t know about “CO” can kill you…

Carbon monoxide (CO) is colorless, odorless and a poisonous gas.
Carbon Monoxide is created by incomplete burning of solid, liquid, and/or gaseous fuels.

Home appliances that are fueled with either natural gas, liquified petroleum (LP gas), oil, kerosene, coal, or wood may produce Carbon Monoxide (CO).

Burning charcoal as in a bbq grill produces CO.

Running cars produce CO.

Carbon Monoxide is very dangerous and can kill you before you even know it is there.

Get double protection from Carbon Monoxide and natural or propane gas with the safety siren CO gas detector at Safe Home Products





It is important to know the facts about Carbon Monoxide…

According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, every year over 200 people in the United States die from Carbon Monoxide that is produced by home fuel-burning appliances such as furnaces, ranges, water heaters, and room heaters.

Others die from CO produced while burning charcoal inside a home, garage, vehicle or tent. Still others die from CO produced by cars that are left running in attached garages.

Several thousand people go to hospital emergency rooms for treatment for CO poisoning. What you do not know about carbon monoxide can kill you. The one thing you might never know about Carbon Monoxide is the fact that it is even present in your home since it has no odor or color. Having a Carbon Monoxide detector can save your life and it is recommended that every home have one. They are very inexpensive.

What are the Symptoms of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning?

The initial symptoms of CO poisoning are similar to the flu (but without the fever). They include:

  • Headache
  • Fatigue
  • Shortness of Breath
  • Nausea
  • Dizziness

Many people with CO poisoning mistake their symptoms for the flu or are misdiagnosed by physicians, which sometimes results in tragic deaths.


Low Cost Carbon Monoxide Detectors and Gas Detector Alarms are available at Safe Home Products®. You owe it to yourself and the safety of your home to be certain you have CO detectors installed near your loved one’s in your home.